Prayer for ###

I send prayers of healing and a miracle to ###. May God and his angels touch his body, mind and spirit, for restoration and breakthrough. I uplift ### in prayer for well being. God's glory and grace be upon him. And so it is. Amen
Thank you
 
Praying for ### Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
UPDATE ON ###: The internal bleeding is now under control. Today ### had surgery on his leg and rods were put in. The doctors think that he may have movement in his ###. Next week, if he continues to progress, the doctors are going to do surgery to reconstruct his face. He is intubated so it will be a difficult surgery. Please continue to pray in the name of Jesus for ### and his family. Thank you so much.

Praying for ### Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Thank you so much!
 
Please pray for ###. He was in a motorcycle accident yesterday, and had surgery. He has internal bleeding the drs do not know where it is coming from. They said he has a 50/50 chance of surviving.
I prayed that God would heal ###...and comfort him and his family...in Jesus name...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### needs prayer. He had to have an extra surgery near his heart and the doctors said he has a 50/50 chance of survival.
Replies
6
Views
228
Please say some prayers for my great nephew. he had an accident on his motorcycle. He is now in ICU/ Please Jesus help him
Replies
16
Views
494
I would like prayers for my family. My brother has severe mental illness and won’t improve his behaviour. My mom is suffering a lot and she said she’s helpless. He controls her life and won’t leave her alone. Controls the moneys she spends ( it’s hers not his) she needs cataract surgery is the...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom