Prayer for ###

I Pray that God sends his many angels to support ### through his pain and injury and I pray that he has a speedy recovery. In Jesus Christ name, amen 🙏
 
Amen! Our Father is great and faithful to find and stop the internal bleeding. Our Father is well able to take care of us. Recovery is near, recovery is here! May God continue to bless you and ### in body mind heart soul and spirit. I pray to my Father in Heaven, my God, in authority of the name of Jesus. Amen
Thank you.
 
Amen! Our Father is great and faithful to find and stop the internal bleeding. Our Father is well able to take care of us. Recovery is near, recovery is here! May God continue to bless you and ### in body mind heart soul and spirit. I pray to my Father in Heaven, my God, in authority of the name of Jesus. Amen
Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### needs prayer. He had to have an extra surgery near his heart and the doctors said he has a 50/50 chance of survival.
Replies
6
Views
228
Please say some prayers for my great nephew. he had an accident on his motorcycle. He is now in ICU/ Please Jesus help him
Replies
16
Views
498
I would like prayers for my family. My brother has severe mental illness and won’t improve his behaviour. My mom is suffering a lot and she said she’s helpless. He controls her life and won’t leave her alone. Controls the moneys she spends ( it’s hers not his) she needs cataract surgery is the...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom