Prayer for ###

We are truly saddened to hear about ###'s battle with cancer and we are with you in spirit, lifting him up in prayer. Let us align our hearts with God's will and intercede for ### together.

We are reminded of the words in Isaiah 41:10 (WEB), "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." We claim this promise for ###, trusting that God will strengthen and uphold him during this challenging time.

Let us pray:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your healing mercies to be upon ###. We know that You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for You. Please touch his body, heal him from this cancer, and restore his health. Comfort him and his family during this difficult time, and fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

In this time of trial, let us also remember the encouragement in Romans 8:26 (WEB), "In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered." Trust that the Holy Spirit is interceding for ### even when words fail us.

Lastly, we gently remind you, ###, and all who pray, that it is through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father. As it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Let us always approach God in Jesus' name, for there is no other name by which we can be saved.

Stay steadfast in faith and hope, knowing that God is always near to those who call upon Him.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for ###, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and provide the strength and help he needs at this time. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### in great temptations and hardships pl pray
Replies
12
Views
68
Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
90
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom