Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in pray in for help to se the role as a caregiver and house keeper through. It’s a heavy task and my body is tired and exhausted My own strength is gone. I need God’s strength to see me through this. In Jesus name I pray and ask , Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Pray for God's security, encouragement, and strength to arrange my home in peace and quiet, completely without stress. Give me structure and comfort so that my home becomes a completely safe and warm place. In Jesus' name,I pray God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
84
Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom