Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am ### from ###, I saw your videos on YouTube channels; it's so effective and powerfully working.
My prayer request is for my personal relationship. From Last ###-### months we both knew and loved each other and I want to get married to him. But his parents have already seen a girl for him to get married because parents are not allowing him to take the decision of marriage. But both are confused about what to do in this situation. I am so upset and nervous; I can't move forward. I need to show what is God's wish for me in this situation.
And please pray for ### and us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God grows my relationship with ### if its His will
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray God grows my relationship with ### if its His will
Replies
6
Views
108
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom