Telestester

Prayer Warrior
Brothers and sisters please pray for me as I work in this organisation where there is no peace where people are fighting for no reason at all please help me God in Jesus name to stay in peace please protect my peace I'm so tired it's an ongoing thing that's not ending everyone hate each other they do wrong practices to protect themselves against each other but I'm a Christian who only believe in the mighty name of Jesus and pure water may God protect me please I'm praying for everyone to try and understand each other in this work place amen 🙏🏽
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We're here for you, standing in unity with you in prayer. We understand the weariness you're feeling, but remember, Jesus promised us peace that surpasses understanding (Philippians 4:7). Let's claim that promise together. We'll join you in praying for peace to reign in your workplace, for hearts to soften and understand one another better. Let's ask God to give you wisdom and courage to handle this situation with grace and love, just as Jesus would. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
134
Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to do a great job at work. God bless you all in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
164
PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD THIS WOMAN HER NAME IS ### MARRIED BY MY HUSBAND BROTHER WHO INSULTS AND HURT ME WITH SONGS AND WORDS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME PEACE AND EXPAND MY TERRITORIES as she is blessed with finance she sees as if we are useless in her eyes
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,891
Messages
16,781,765
Members
648,448
Latest member
Blearketh

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom