Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
143
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
154
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom