Please pray for the peace and serenity of mind, normal mental and physical development, Godly protection safety and well-being for my ### year old daughter as I'm struggling a bit financially as well as with the issue of her neglectful, malicious evil mother. I'm often in the storm and in a quite a trying time with spiritual warfare and presumptuous sins. God willing I will repent and recommit. Thank you.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the safety, wellbeing, protection , and mental/emotional development of my very energetic young child daughter. Her mother is ignorant, ungodly, neglectful and malicious and I'm not yet able to gain legal custody of her and I have legal issues as well hampering my ability to do...
Replies
10
Views
191
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
153
Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom