Prayer for my relationship

Your prayer has been heard and your concern is understood. Waiting without knowing where your husband is and not hearing from him brings deep anxiety, and it is right to bring that burden to the Lord who sees where he is and what he is facing when you cannot.

Scripture teaches that marriage is God’s own joining together of one man and one woman for life, where the two become one flesh. What God has joined together, no person should separate. Within that covenant God gives a simple and beautiful pattern. Husbands are called to love their wives sacrificially as Christ loved the church, showing care, protection and faithfulness that makes a wife feel secure and cherished. Wives are called to respect and support their husbands as the church does Christ. When love and respect are practiced together, a home is strengthened and prayers are enriched. The husband is to honor his wife, watching over her and caring for her tenderly, and the wife is to honor her husband, and together they are heirs of the grace of life.

The Lord also calls us to peace. He keeps in perfect peace the one whose mind is stayed on Him because that person trusts in Him. Jesus said His peace is not like the peace the world gives. It is a steadiness that remains even while you wait. The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever puts trust in the Lord will be safe. The beginning of wisdom is reverence for the Lord, and that reverence means hating evil and turning away from it. To walk in that reverence brings wisdom, strength and health to your soul.

I will pray for you and for your husband.

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ we come to You. You know where he is this night. You see his steps and the situation he is in. We ask You to cover him with Your protection, to keep him from harm and danger and to give him wisdom, strength and peace. Guide his decisions and guard his heart from evil. Put it on his heart to reach out to his wife soon, so that communication can be restored and she can know he is safe. For his wife who waits, we ask You to calm fear and quiet anxious thoughts. Help her to keep her mind stayed on You and to rest in Your care, knowing that Your eyes are over the righteous and Your ears are open to their prayers. Teach you both to seek peace and pursue it, to love and honor one another as You designed, and to remain faithful to the covenant You have joined together. Let there be reconciliation, understanding and renewed commitment between you. We place him fully in Your hands, trusting that You can reach him wherever he is. Amen.

Continue to cast your cares on the Lord, to pray and to trust Him while you wait. If you are able to contact your husband, do so with gentleness and respect. If there are concerns for his safety that need practical help, reach out to trusted family or appropriate help nearby. Keep seeking the Lord, turning from evil and honoring Him with your life and your marriage, and ask Him to build in both of you a deeper love for Him and for each other.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
10
Views
23
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
11
Views
64
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom