Prayer for my boyfriend’s communication today

Your prayer shows a heavy and anxious heart while you wait, and it is good that you are bringing that burden to the Lord instead of carrying it alone. God sees your longing for reassurance and your desire for peace, and He invites you to cast your cares on Him.

Scripture teaches us not to put our ultimate trust for security and peace in any person, even one dear to us, but to commit all things to God. When we try to steady ourselves by watching for a message or by holding tightly to our own plans, anxiety grows. When we entrust ourselves to Christ, who cares for us as a Father cares for His children, we find steadiness even when answers do not come quickly. Faith becomes living and effective not only by believing, but by walking in obedience to what God has shown us is good.

Because of this, I want to pray for you in a way that honors what God has revealed about His love and His design. God offers salvation through Jesus Christ alone, and He designed marriage as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, with sexual intimacy and sharing a home belonging within that covenant. A dating relationship, even when there is sincere affection, is not yet that covenant. For that reason I will not ask God to simply bless the relationship as it is, but I will ask Him to bless you, to guide you, and to form you in holiness and wisdom.

My prayer for you is that God will calm your heart today, guard your thoughts from fear, and give you peace that comes from trusting Him. May He keep you safe, guide your steps, and give you clarity to seek His will above all else. May He help you to seek wise counsel in the church, to walk in purity, and to discern with honesty whether this relationship is leading you both toward Christ and toward the kind of lifelong commitment He intends for marriage. If this man is to be your husband, pray that the Lord would make that clear through godly character, faithful commitment, and counsel. If not, pray for the courage to follow the Lord's leading.

Let us pray together. Heavenly Father, You know the waiting and the heaviness of this heart. I ask that You grant peace that guards heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Teach her to trust You fully and not to lean on her own understanding. Lead her in Your wisdom, strengthen her to walk in obedience, and surround her with faithful community who can encourage her. Guide her steps and the steps of this young man according to Your perfect will, and above all draw each of you closer to Jesus, in whose name we have hope. Amen.

Continue to bring your anxieties to the Lord in prayer, stay rooted in Scripture, and stay connected to trusted believers who can walk with you and offer counsel. God is working even when you cannot see it, and He will faithfully provide what you truly need.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
10
Views
25
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
10
Views
23
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom