Gweedell
Disciple of Prayer
I have reached out to all of you several times, and by God's grace and mercy, your prayers always prevail. God is moving and working behind the scenes. Today, I am asking for prayer because my wife has chosen to leave. She is taking steps behind the scenes, and unfortunately, my ###-year-old daughter and stepdaughter will be caught in the middle if God doesn't intervene.
There is nothing impossible for God, so I ask for prayer that, in Jesus's mighty name, God's holy and powerful hand will deliver my daughters and do what is righteous and holy. Yes, I pray that He reaches my wife's heart, even though she seems to have no desire whatsoever to change. Please pray for justice and for God's holy will to prevail. I pray for peace, strength, and guidance through these difficult times. In Jesus's mighty name, Amen.
There is nothing impossible for God, so I ask for prayer that, in Jesus's mighty name, God's holy and powerful hand will deliver my daughters and do what is righteous and holy. Yes, I pray that He reaches my wife's heart, even though she seems to have no desire whatsoever to change. Please pray for justice and for God's holy will to prevail. I pray for peace, strength, and guidance through these difficult times. In Jesus's mighty name, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.