Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
166
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
230
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom