Kbear1000

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my healing. I am suffering from stomach problems which have flared up in the last couple of months and my medicine has stopped working. I am still a few weeks away from having tests. I am struggling to sleep and to keep up with work. I pray for rest and healing. Thank you to all those who are praying for me, may God bless you. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You asking for Your healing touch on ###. We thank You for the medicine that has been prescribed, but we ask that You would restore ###'s health and bring relief from the stomach problems that have been plaguing them. Give them restful sleep and the strength to keep up with work. We ask that You would provide the necessary tests and treatments to bring about a full and complete healing. We thank You for Your love and mercy, and we ask that You would bless all those who are praying for ###. Amen.
 
Father, I declare that ### totally healed from this stomach pain in the name of Jesus.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Please pray for my healing. I am suffering from stomach problems which have flared up in the last couple of months and my medicine has stopped working. I am still a few weeks away from having tests. I am struggling to sleep and to keep up with work. I pray for rest and healing. Thankyou to all those who are praying for me, may God bless you. Amen.
In Jesus name be healed. Comfort and healing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a enlarged liver and pain in the upper left of my stomach please pray for me my healing.im still waiting on results from my doctor.
Replies
14
Views
227
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
133
I'm sick this week with a very bad sore throat, hoarse voice, hurts when i swallow. Please pray for me. The doctor already gave me antibiotics. Please pray for my fast healing. In Jesus name i pray.
Replies
9
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom