Prayer for healing

Sumdarae

Disciple of Prayer
I underwent mastoidectomy last year but till now I am facing some issues in the same ear. Now the doctor suggested to go for one more surgery in the same ear. Please pray for ### to the immediate recovery.
 
I’m praying for God’s healing touch upon you, His help for your surgery and speedy recovery according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you, ###.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

10 Prayers to Help You Exchange Anxiety and Fear for Peace ​

###

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
165
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
109
dear GOD I thank you for all the help you've given us , tonight I ask for help cause my throat hurts been sick for a while cause of allergies please heal me my ear hurts , don't have money for consultation , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom