Prayer For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord. I love You very much. I thank you for all the things in my life. Recently my ex broke up with me and I had been praying for restoration. But we are not back together. Perhaps that is Your will. I ask You continue to guide me Lord. Please show me Your will. I still wake up sad at times. I don't want any heartache anymore Lord. I shouldn't have any I know because You are my Heavenly and Almighty Father. Lord please draw me closer to you. I'm so lost.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sick this week with a very bad sore throat, hoarse voice, hurts when i swallow. Please pray for me. The doctor already gave me antibiotics. Please pray for my fast healing. In Jesus name i pray.
Replies
10
Views
93
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this new day, thank you for a song that comforts even with the itch and swollen hand. I surrender the issue to you before I go to see the doctor. I ask for your healing hand to heal the itch and swell to subside in Jesus' name. Skin to be restored in Jesus'...
Replies
9
Views
82
We would like to request prayer for healing and a plan to get out of debt,and become debt free Have a lien on home for under ###.please Lord,In Jesus name,we pray to stick to our budget,and spend wisely,and stick to a budget Trying to help son,going through divorce,and I don't wanna get caught...
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom