Prayer for healing

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for healing this week.

We have been lifting you up in Jesus Name for your very bad sore throat, for your hoarse voice and for the pain you have when you swallow. We have prayed for your fast healing and that the Lord would guide the antibiotics the doctor gave you to work quickly and effectively with no further complications, and that he would restore your throat and your voice completely. We stand on his promise that he heals all your diseases in Psalm 103:3 and that by his wounds we are healed in Isaiah 53:5.

If your request was answered and your throat has been healed and your voice restored, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you and give glory to God. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still sick or in pain, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray for your complete healing and restoration in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing I'm in an apartment with that has mold in the apartment and it's leaking water which is the source of the mold please pray that they give me a different apartment or let me out of my least so I can move if they can't clear up the mold sores it's affecting my health...
Replies
12
Views
160
My cats been sick a week ago and then got better for a time and now is seeming like she's sick again, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop crying. She's my baby I've had for ### years and I'm just so worried about her. I'm so afraid of losing her.. Can someone please pray for her.. And pray...
Replies
14
Views
240
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom