Prayer for healing for ###

Dear Pastor,
Requesting you to please pray for my ### as he is having severe pain in the stomach and uncontrolled badder due to dueodonal ulcer. Please pray for his pain to be gone and he may be healed completely.
Thankyou
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for their ### that please heal him of the severe pain in his stomach, and the uncontrolled bladder caused by the ulcer. Whatever else, other complications - all are healed by Your touch. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
230
I have a enlarged liver and pain in the upper left of my stomach please pray for me my healing.im still waiting on results from my doctor.
Replies
14
Views
227
Hi yes I’m asking for a prayer for my sister ###. She has a bad bladder infection. I’m asking for prayer for healing. Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom