Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
11
Views
77
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
160
Pray for me and my two now grown daughters. I’m ###. (###). Oklahoma. My daughters are ### and ###. Grown women. They are ashamed of me. Embarrassed to be seen with me. My husband and their father ### ghosted us. Drove off from this home in Oklahoma and disappeared. Turned off his phone number...
Replies
5
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom