Prayer for guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I hope you are all doing great. Thank you all for your prayers and love towards me and the unity of my family, surely what God has put together no man, no evil shall separate. My wife came back, and I thank God she came changed, but I still need your prayers towards healing for both of us, help me pray for better days and for God to guide us according to his will so that we don't go back to past situations. Thank you keep us in your prayers. God bless us all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job at work, and to get along with my coworkers
Replies
10
Views
408
Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
131
My landlord just informed me that I will have to move. I am ### and take care of my ### year old nephew. We don't have much family to rely on and my resources are very limited. Please pray that we find another comfortable place to live where I continue to give my nephew some stability and...
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom