Prayer for God's protection and mercy over ###

Moranukyn

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for God's protection and mercy over my family ### need God's blessings and favor in my farming business and at my work place.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying for you, your family, and your farming business. May God meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May ABBA father protect and show ###, i pray no disaster be fall ### in ### were there’s war.I pray no evil eyes shall see ### in Jesus christ name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
152
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
133
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom