PRAYER FOR GOD ###

Edroch

Disciple of Prayer
Brothers and sister in the LORD please join me in prayers that GOD ALMIGHTY may take me from ### here to ### if it is HIS will, but if it is not his will may he take me to where he desire me to stay this year.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Brothers and sister in the LORD please join me in prayers that GOD ALMIGHTY may take me from ### here to ### if it is HIS will, but if it is not his will may he take me to where he desire me to stay this year.
### I have prayed over your petition. May the Lord bless you and answer your prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
 
Brothers and sister in the LORD please join me in prayers that GOD ALMIGHTY may take me from ### here to ### if it is HIS will, but if it is not his will may he take me to where he desire me to stay this year.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
141
please i pray for you to bless me financially and help my eyes to see clear in your name amen.
Replies
14
Views
169
I am weary, Lord. Please take me home.
Replies
13
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom