Prayer For ### Father And ### Brother

  • Thread starter Thread starter marlene
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marlene

Guest
Please pray for my father who is currently being rushed to the hospital due to extremely high blood pressure. Also, please pray for my brother who was diagnosed with epilepsy due to inflammation of his temporal lobe which was caused by his bad fall last Aug 4. Pray that God would grant them His mercy and complete healing. We praise you, O God, Healer of the Sick. We ask all these things in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Psalms 103:2-3 "Praise the Lord, I my soul, and forget not all his benefits~ Who forgives all your sins and Heals all your diseases." Dear Lord, Please wrap Your healing arms around these to family members and heal their bodies with Your loving kindness. Please send these 2 men the strength to trust Your will be done. In Christ name I pray... Amen
 
Praying for ### to reduce pressure. Praying for ### to heal from fall. Amen.
 
Lord Jehovah Rapha I stand in agreement that you will reach down your healing hand and restore these loved ones.

Psalm 103:3-4 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual/emotional separation from my father (deceased last year - sadness...) Spiritual/emotional separation from my brother (sadness to) because my brother is probably narcissist. It hurts. Please pray that i will be wise and overcome this Jezebel and whatever spirit operates through him. I...
Replies
12
Views
137
Hello, I disappointed God by being deceived and I went away from Him, then I came back but I failed to be fully obedient and that’s why I won’t live much longer (and I’m ### years old), sorry if this seems like a story to convince you to help my brother but I personally wasted that chance and I...
Replies
11
Views
72
Can you please pray for a friend and brother in Christ who is in debt? Pray that the Lord would help him out of the hole he is in, and that as the Lord does, the Lord would also teach him how to steward his finances and everything else in his life. Pray that God, in His mercy, would meet him and...
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom