Prayer for emotional and physical health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If anyone can pray for my mental and physical health. I am hurting my partner in our relationship. We want to get married but I am a wreck right now. I know God has all the answers but I am feeling defeated due to my health issues. Any thoughts or prayers would mean everything.
Replies
11
Views
177
Heavenly Father, teach me to understand my emotions and respond with wisdom rather than reacting impulsively. Give me patience to listen, humility to understand others, and grace to communicate with love. Help me recognize when I am hurt, angry, afraid, or disappointed, and bring these feelings...
Replies
11
Views
80
I just feel all around numb. No feelings good or bad. I would like to break out of this. Also God revives things with ###. I would ideally like things to progress and would consider marriage with him but I'd like more from him. If it's God's will to revive. Or if itsxfoneone else lead to that...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom