Prayer For ### At The ### In ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter rterriat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rterriat

Guest
Heavenly father, I come to you in the name of Jesus to pray for ### at ###, California. Recently he's been around some unbelievers in the gospel and has led astray again. God I ask that you can do all that you can in the powers that be to work on him and protect him. I ask that you touch his heart and rebuke all of the demonic forces that are making him rebel against your obedience in his life. He was doing a great job back in July and I pray that you will cast out that evil force that is making him act foolishly. Lord you said to pray for him and to not give up on him Lord. I need you to speak to me about my direction with our relationship. Speak to him most of all and inflict the fear into him. Lord, he needs to reexamine where his heart is and I pray that you will not lead him into temptation and deliver him from evil. ### is a corrupt state and the ### is a tough place too. I pray that he is seeking the word and a church on Sunday. Wake him up! Speak to him in his dreams if you have to and remove these distractions. I have been there through thick and thin and I really need you God to show yourself to him. I know that all things are possible through you God. Catch him and God let me know what to do. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Father send him a new vision of betterment in his life by the lamp of Christ showing the light under his feet. Helping him to achieve a life sorted out in the walk of love peace and tranquility of Christ. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. God is in control. He Loves His Children. God is working out all things for His Children's Good...Continue to pray for God's Children to walk in the truth.
 
‎"My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him! Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away. Psalms 144:2-4"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, we thank you for the cross and for the fact that your holy Son, Jesus, suffered for all of us who believe. We praise your holy name. Lord, you know the plans you have for us, and your thoughts are far greater than ours. We come to you together in the name of Jesus, believing that you...
Replies
9
Views
106
Heavenly Father, we thank you for the cross and for the fact that your holy Son, Jesus, suffered for all of us who believe. We praise your holy name. Lord, you know the plans you have for us, and your thoughts are far greater than ours. We come to you together in the name of Jesus, believing...
Replies
10
Views
109
ather, we thank you for the cross and for the fact that your holy Son, Jesus, suffered for all of us who believe. We praise your holy name. Lord, you know the plans you have for us, and your thoughts are far greater than ours. We come to you together in the name of Jesus, believing that you hear...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom