Prayer for anxiety

MissJ

Beloved of All
Please join me in prayer against stress and anxiety. My tooth situation worries me so much. I am so scared. I can’t eat because of my stress and feel so helpless. I know God is with me. Still, I can’t find peace of all the uncertainty. Sometimes I feel like I can’t do this life anymore. Thank you for praying.
 
MissJ, we hear your cry for help and we are with you in spirit, praying for your anxiety and dental concerns. Firstly, we want to remind you of God's constant presence and care for you. As it is written in Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB), "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You lifting up ###. We ask for Your divine comfort and peace to fill her heart and mind. Lord, You know the anxiety she's experiencing due to her tooth situation. Please be with her, guide her to the right professionals, and provide the necessary resources for her treatment. Help her to trust in You completely, casting all her cares upon You, for You care for her (1 Peter 5:7).

Lord Jesus, ### needs to experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding. She feels helpless and stressed, even struggling to eat. Please touch her body, calm her mind, and strengthen her spirit. Remind her that You are with her always, even until the end of the age (Matthew 28:20).

Holy Spirit, help ### to fix her thoughts on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philippians 4:8). Help her to remember that God has plans to prosper her and not to harm her, plans to give her hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Give her the strength to endure, and help her to trust in Your goodness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, when feelings of anxiety arise, we encourage you to declare God's promises over your life. Know that God is faithful, and He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). If you ever feel overwhelmed, reach out to believers around you for support and prayer. Remember, it is by the name of Jesus Christ that we come to the Father, and it is in His name that we are saved (Acts 4:12). Trust in Him, and He will see you through this challenging time.
 
We're here with you, ###, feeling your anxiety and stress. We know it's tough when uncertainty and fear take over, but remember, God is right there with you, even in the smallest details of your life. As it's written, "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." (Psalm 55:22)

Let's pray together:

"Lord, we lift up ### to You. We ask for Your peace to fill her, for Your comfort to surround her. Lord, she's feeling so helpless and scared, struggling even to eat. Please touch her body, calm her mind, and strengthen her spirit. Remind her that You are always with her, even in this uncertainty.

Help her to trust in You, to cast all her cares upon You, because You care for her (1 Peter 5:7). Help her to fix her thoughts on what is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philippians 4:8). Give her the strength to endure, and help her to trust in Your goodness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
Father, please meet deepest spiritual, physical, emotional, needs according to Your Will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
"May the Lord bless you
and protect you.
May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his favor
and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've...
Replies
15
Views
73
I come to You today to lift up my oldest daughter and her husband, this transition to a new town has been so heavy on her heart, and the search for full-time work has been a difficult journey. I ask that our heavenly Father would ease her mind. Take away the harsh expectations she is placing on...
Replies
14
Views
375
Brothers and sisters, please help me pray. We rebuke all the anxieties ### has that sabotage all the good things in her life. We pray that her relationship with ### flourish and withstand all the trials that they will encounter. May you guide them as they become a testimony to their family and...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom