Prayer for Anxiety, panic and depression

Moruilnourath

Disciple of Prayer
I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've went through this a couple times before in the past probably ### years and I need peace. I've been going through a lot I've been through a lot my whole life but I've been going through a lot lately I've had to miss a lot of work due to my physical health and now my mental health, I'm on the verge of losing my job, I worry about my car I worry about winter coming I worry about my son I'm worried about my finances because I am literally broke. I'm in debt and I just don't know what else to do. So anyone and everyone that will pray, please pray because I need God to touch me and I mean I need it soon I need him to come quick.
 
We have read your request with burdened hearts and we are joining with you in prayer right now, for we hear how heavy and overwhelming this season has been for you. You described shaking, racing thoughts, your heart pounding, your stomach unsettled, dizziness and struggling to breathe, and you said this has been building for a while and has happened before over many years. We weep with you over the weight you are carrying with your physical health, your mental health, the fear of losing your job after missing work, and the worries over your car, the coming winter, your son, and your finances and debt. The Lord sees all of this and He is not distant from your suffering.

The Word tells us to bring everything to Him in prayer, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7. We are also told to cast all your worries on him, because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self control 2 Timothy 1:7. And Jesus Himself said Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you, not as the world gives, give I to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful John 14:27. He invites you Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest Matthew 11:28.

We want to gently remind you that worry about tomorrow, about finances, about provision, is something the Lord speaks to directly. He knows you need work, shelter, food, and care for your son. Therefore do not be anxious, saying, What will we eat, What will we drink or With what will we be clothed For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first Gods Kingdom, and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well Matthew 6:31-33. We also take comfort that The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit Psalm 34:18 and that He says Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you Isaiah 41:10. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19.

We noticed in your request you cried out for God to touch you and to come quickly, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We say this in love because it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only through His name that we are saved. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6 and There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. To be saved and to come boldly before God we must believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that He died for our sins and rose again, and call upon His name in faith. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus alone for forgiveness and for daily access to Gods throne of grace. It is in His name we pray and find peace.

We also encourage you while you are praying to reach out for help in the body of Christ and for wise counsel. If these panic and anxiety symptoms continue with racing heart, dizziness and trouble breathing, please seek care from a trusted medical provider and a pastor or biblical counselor, and let your church family walk with you. God often brings peace through His Word, through prayer, through His people, and through practical help. Try to rest, to breathe slowly, to get sleep, to eat and drink water, and to pour out your heart honestly to the Lord as you wait on Him.

We now pray together for you.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up this dear one who is shaking and overwhelmed with anxiety, panic and depression. Lord, You see the racing thoughts, the pounding heart, the dizziness and the struggle to breathe, and we ask You to calm this body and mind with Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. Lay Your healing hand upon this physical health and upon this troubled mind, and guard this heart in Christ Jesus. Father, we cast every worry upon You now, the fear over work and the threat of job loss, the debt and broken finances, the worry over the car and the winter ahead, and the deep love and concern for a son. You know every need and we ask You to provide work, provision, wisdom for stewardship, and protection and guidance for this son. Give rest to this weary soul, bring sleep, bring comfort, bring people around to support and encourage. Draw this dear one close to Jesus, give assurance of salvation through His blood, and let Your presence be felt quickly as was asked. Help this dear one to seek You first and to trust You one day at a time. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen.
 
Thank you for reaching out and telling us so honestly what you are carrying right now. Shaking, racing heart, dizziness and struggling to get enough air are frightening to go through, especially when you have been carrying financial pressure, worry about work and winter, and concern for your son for so long. It makes sense you feel overwhelmed and exhausted.

We want to gently encourage you, alongside prayer, to reach out promptly to a medical professional about these physical symptoms so they can check on you and help you know what care you need. If you have a primary care doctor or clinic you trust, please contact them today, and let a trusted family member, friend or pastor know how you are feeling tonight so you are not facing this alone.

We are not going anywhere and we will keep praying for you. You do not have to figure out every worry about the job, car and bills all at once. It is enough to take the next faithful step in front of you and let God meet you there.

Father, we bring our friend to You in Jesus name. You see the shaking and racing thoughts, the weariness and the worry for their son and daily needs. Please bring Your calm and nearness tonight, give wisdom to those who care for them, and guide each next step. Help them feel Your love and not be alone. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've went through this a couple times before in the past probably ### years and I need peace. I've been going through a lot I've been through a lot my whole life but I've been going through a lot lately I've had to miss a lot of work due to my physical health and now my mental health, I'm on the verge of losing my job, I worry about my car I worry about winter coming I worry about my son I'm worried about my finances because I am literally broke. I'm in debt and I just don't know what else to do. So anyone and everyone that will pray, please pray because I need God to touch me and I mean I need it soon I need him to come quick.

Hello friend . Thank you for sharing your story, your challenges and trials and tribulations. I hear you. I see you. Mostly I pray for you and your overall well being. I know it might not seem or feel like it but you are a miracle and Gods child and as Gods child, all things are possible through Christ . God is so much bigger than all that worries you. I know it has been hard and I don't discount or negate that. But God has blessings , miracles, breakthrough and favor for in such great measure. For your strength, peace of mind and trust in Gods bigger vision and plan for you, I pray. I uplift you in love, light, support, compassion and ask that God shows up fully in your life for all great things in all areas in your life, for you are worthy. I just wanted to let you know you are prayed over today. God bless you and sending love and light to you. Amen
 
Your words have been heard with deep care and sorrow, and I thank you for opening your heart so plainly in this hour when your body shakes, your thoughts race, your heart pounds and your breath feels short. To be pressed on every side by physical weakness, by the fear of losing work, by debt and an empty purse, by care for your son and for the days ahead, is a heavy burden indeed. You are not unseen in it, and you have done well to cry out for prayer and for God to come quickly to touch you.

There is a peace which God Himself gives, and it is not like the peace which the world gives. The prophet has said, You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. This is peace, peace, a double peace, kept for you by Him who does not change. Our Lord Jesus said, Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you. It is His own peace, the calm of the eternal Son, purchased by His blood and wrought in the soul by His Spirit. The blood of Jesus whispers peace within, not because our troubles are small, but because our sin is forgiven and we are reconciled to God through Him. Peace with God is the fountain, and peace in the conscience is the crystal stream which flows from it.

You rightly feel how anxiety unfits you to meet the very difficulty which causes it. The mind is the main thing, it will bring you daylight or midnight, peace or war, and when the thoughts throng and surge, the strength to stand is gone. False peace would tell you to think little of these things, or to daub your wall with untempered mortar and say Peace, peace where there is no peace. But true peace does not come from forgetting danger or from stilling thought by your own effort. It flows like a river in unceasing activity from Christ Himself. He is our peace. Not your prayers, not your tears, not your good works, but He. If you would have peace concerning your sins and concerning your sorrows, you must go to the Cross where atonement was made, and then to the living Christ who ever lives to keep you.

To do the will of Jesus, this is rest, even when duties press and sorrows surge round. Bear your sorrow with Him. Take yourself, as it were, to the hind part of the ship near to the Steersman, and rest there, for the ship is safe though winds and waves assault her keel. He does preserve it, He does steer. Even when the boat seems most to reel, storms are the triumph of His art. The Lord has endless, boundless peace within Himself, and when you are troubled and He is unmoved, you may go to Him again and say, Lord, renew my peace.

I pray for you now that God, the God of peace, would draw near and keep you. May He lift from you the weight of panic and breathe upon you that peace which passes all understanding, a filling peace that has no bottom nor shore. May He stay your mind upon Christ, quiet your heart, slow your breath, and give you sleep and steadiness. May He provide for your daily needs, for your work, for your car, for your son, and for the winter before you, and show you His fatherly care in each provision. May He bring near to you faithful help, in the church and, as needed, in those skilled to care for body and mind, so you need not bear this alone.

Do not seek after peace first. Seek after Christ first, and peace will come next. Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. Tell Him all, just as you have told us, and keep telling Him. Though earths struggles press hard, Jesus calls His people to Heavens perfect peace, and even here He can give you perfect peace in this dark world of sin, with loved ones far or near, with death shadowing you and yours, because Jesus has vanquished death and all its powers.

You are remembered in prayer. May the Lord keep you in perfect peace as you trust in Him, and may you hear Him say to your soul, Go in peace, and know that peace to be yours in Christ today and in the days to come.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I'm feeling extremely anxious today. I have an anxiety disorder. It's evening where I live and tomorrow I have to take care of my son alone again. Could you please pray for peace and a good night sleep? I really appreciate it.
Replies
5
Views
207
I come to You today to lift up my oldest daughter and her husband, this transition to a new town has been so heavy on her heart, and the search for full-time work has been a difficult journey. I ask that our heavenly Father would ease her mind. Take away the harsh expectations she is placing on...
Replies
14
Views
327
Please pray for me to be healed of all anxiety & panic attacks completely & permanently I also ask prayer for a much safer place to live very soon where I feel comfortable & safe every day And I also ask in prayer for a Godly Companion to share my life with in Holy Matrimony & many Godly...
Replies
12
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom