Prayer for a stable genuine marriage and ...

Fenakang

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for a stable genuine marriage and financial breakthrough
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, Please i need a good and stable job for my self, my job is on the line due to some personal differences, Please i need prayer for something better. I have a family and responsibilty.
Replies
13
Views
138
Listen, I don’t need to ask to donate or anything by cause last time I think people thought it was a scam, but please pray for my friend who is currently homeless, I know he is, it is not a scam, he showed me the living environment, his family cries for hunger, and this guy is also rooted in...
Replies
9
Views
203
Hello, I need prayer for changes in my marriage in Jesus name. There is a lack of genuine physical intimacy & affection in my marriage from my wife. I’m willing to work on the marriage, but wife seems uninterested and not willing to work on and prioritize the marriage. Also we sleep in the same...
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom