Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that my lot in ### that the buyer may quit and return it to me without anger including their titas, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
10
Views
115
Lord I pray in the name of Jesus for a righteous decision, you know the battles and adversity I have had to face. I pray for my daughter and for her to remain steadfast in her faith and my love for her, the enemy seeks to separate me from my child with lies I pray your love and grace is...
Replies
8
Views
138
Dear LORD GOD I’m coming to you to ask for prayer as I wait on a final decision on a new apartment I applied for. I ask for you to touch the hearts of the landlords to approve this apartment. Let them overlook whatever financial hurdles that could jeopardize this decision so me and my children...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom