pray with me that i got the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i got sex exhorted after i responded to any add online girl was looking for sexual encounter i sent pics i should not have sent and we talked i eventually gave her my number then they google and found my name and family members she threatened to send them to my family members since i wouldn’t...
Replies
10
Views
119
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY EMAILS ARE ALWAYS GOOD NEWS THANK U JESUS ONE WALL CAME DOWN WOOHOO.🎉 . I GOT MY REAL ESTATE SCHOOL SORTED MY COURSES SORTED THRU KLARNA NOW I NEED MY ONE ELECTIVE DONE BUSINESS FOR REAL ESTATE LICENSE TODAY SOMEHOW. MAYBE A PART TIME...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom