Pray with me, for my relationship

Lord,

please guide me and my boyfriend’s relationship. Help our relationship to get better, heal, and mature. Also, I want him to know you, to feel you so he can get closer to you. I really want him to have faith and get close to you but I am unsure how to approach him. Please, let me be your instrument Lord. Amen.
 
Lord,

please guide me and my boyfriend’s relationship. Help our relationship to get better, heal, and mature. Also, I want him to know you, to feel you so he can get closer to you. I really want him to have faith and get close to you but I am unsure how to approach him. Please, let me be your instrument Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...
Replies
9
Views
189
Please pray for my relationship, my boyfriend is ignoring me and doesn’t make and initiation to do things. I am very lonely because God is moving things for me to be with someone and something is acting as a wall, please pray it is removed. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
182
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom