Pray that if it is God's will, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
173
God doesn't seem to be doing anything about gang stalking victims being tortured for the rest of their lives for not guessing when their torture is supposed to end. Countless people are begging God on their knees to make the people torturing them mind their own business so that they can simply...
Replies
11
Views
153
Dear God, you know what I can handle. Please give me joy in my daily tasks. I want to serve you. Take care of my ### and ###, and ###. Increase my awareness and help me reach my goals a little each day. Take care of my ### and help walls come down. Help everyone do their best tomorrow and...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom