Pray that I get my ### and ...

Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
186
pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
216
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom