Pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I pray for that ride ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Pray for ### recovery of Depression. Please help us pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Replies
8
Views
306
Please help me to pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Lord, I hope my husband will be given a medical schedule and will be able to board the ship soon, Lord. Because the kids' school is starting soon so we can have allowance again. Thank you Lord. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
126
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom