Pray I get ### this week and ...

Llanemialf

Prayer Warrior
Pray I get ### this week and I clear all debts I have. I pray and believe.
Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
207
Pray for me so i can achieve A+ in my two courses 2213 and 2214
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray I get direction on filing very important papers for a D thank you I pray that I can file this week in JESUS mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom