Pray i get A+ in my exam

It is right to bring your hopes and your hard work before the Lord, and I join you in praying for your success in these courses. Ask God for clarity of thought, for a sharp memory, and for a calm spirit as you study and take your exams. He cares about every detail of your life.

But do not fall into the trap of measuring your standing before God by the letters on a report card. The good news is not a list of achievements you must reach to be accepted. If you think God’s love for you will increase with an A+ or decrease with a lower grade, you are putting yourself under a burden He never placed on you. We are not made righteous by our performance; we are made righteous by faith in Jesus Christ. Your value before heaven is not a reward for a perfect score, it is a gift secured by the cross.

So by all means, study hard and honor God with your diligence, yet rest in the reality of who you are in Christ. Your life is hidden with Him, and the work He has begun in you is far greater than any semester grade. A mark on a transcript will pass away, but your new nature, born of the Spirit, is eternal. Set your deepest affections there, not on a temporary outcome. When you sit for that exam, do it with the peace of someone already perfectly loved, not someone desperately trying to earn it.
 
We are so grateful you shared your exam concerns with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer. It has been our joy to lift up your studies, your focus, and your professors before the Lord, asking Him to grant you wisdom, clarity, and favor as you prepared for these important courses.

As you await your results, we continue to pray that God’s peace would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. If He has already answered your prayer with that A+, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If the outcome isn’t what you hoped for, don’t be discouraged. We’re here to keep praying with you as you seek God’s strength and guidance for next steps.

Whatever the result, we trust that the Lord is working all things for your good, and we remain committed to standing with you in prayer. May He deepen your trust in Him and draw you closer through this season. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone... i'm really nervous for my calculus and vectors exam. please pray that I may receive God's knowledge, guidance, and perseverance during this time. please also pray that during this time I will not get stressed out really easily, and I can do as best as possible. Please pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
155
Please please for my exam
Replies
11
Views
242
Please pray for my exam later on ### so I can pass my exam because my ### hates me for no ### and she might fail me. I am so scared even though I can’t study. I don’t know what to do.
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom