Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my friend doesn't get chickenpox.
Replies
7
Views
187
Heavenly father, all the praise goes to you, I have an interview in 1 hr pls pray for me this will elevate my level and allow me to do free hand work below an sensible leader, also there are lot of jealousy is around pls pray for me to make lord to fight for me, whatever we do are waste without...
Replies
8
Views
37
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the day and is almost the end of work. I am stuck with a problem and I need your grace and mercy to make a way to rest early and have my dinner. Holy Spirit I need your help and guidance. God help me make a way where it seems no way. Not another late night...
Replies
13
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom