God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###’s confidence and self esteem. Please pray that his HGH levels work to make him taller like his peers. Please pray he takes his vitamin and sleeps enough each night peacefully without stress or anxiety. He is such a kind soul and I pray he loves himself and finds confidence...
Replies
9
Views
197
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has no spiritual attacks today and no negative behavior today. I give all the praise and glory to You Lord. I pray for complete restoration, no more spiritual attacks...
Replies
14
Views
218
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, satisfaction and favor today. Lord I pray that my son will have no more set back, anxiety, anger, screaming, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not You. I ask that they will to be gone forever and never return in...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom