Someone please pray for my relationship. I have been dating some for almost four years and I've been waiting for the right time when I'm ready for marriage but things seem to be working against me. Pray for my relationship with ### to stand to a happy marriage.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
God I ask that you begin to move within this person's life and the individual in which they're involved romantically with. Lord if this is the person they are to marry then I pray for strength to endure and I pray that you show them that you have everything under control. I pray that the attacks that are trying to work against them be a factor of this person's strength, use it to build their FAITH muscle. Lord I know that when you stretch our FAITH muscles time is NEVER a factor but Your TIMING is a factor and in due season they shall reap a harvest of YOUR BLESSING AND MARRIAGE AMEN>
It’s been three years since my last relationship. And that relationship I felt like I was used financially for loans, which soon came to work against me once I started asking back for my money when it came due. In the end, that person left me or someone else and potentially cheated on me with...
I've been in a courtship with someone for about a month. I feel like the communication with this person has lessened in the past few days (we are long distance a few hours away from each other for right now). Some of this is for legitimate reasons but I'm also concerned that he's losing interest...
I'm currently almost ### pregnant. The past couple days, I've been experiencing some ### which concerns me especially because I have a history of ###. I've already seen my doctor about this, and we're just monitoring it for now, but please pray that the ### stops and that my pregnancy is successful!