Pray for sales, I am very depressed, ...

Pray for sales, I am very depressed, I cannot get any sales, I see sales being done all over the office and My leads always seem to have an excuse why they can't buy, Please help me get a sale, I am worried I won't make my bills, I am paid on commission. Thank you Jesus EC
I prayed for you the name of JESUS 🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is being tarnished and I am requesting prayer. Every morning I get up and think about it. I pray daily to give thanks to God and Jesus and to heIp me with life's circumstances. I met a man named ### a few weeks ago through my sister and brother-in-law. We went out on 2 dates. There was...
Replies
11
Views
135
I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
292
I am very depressed for this new year. I have no real friends. Please pray for my loneliness and depression. Please pray for a good and blessed new year. Also please pray for my sister that she changes.
Replies
14
Views
524
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom