Pray For Our Life From Wrong Path

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retheesh9774

Guest
we are struggling to pay our debts. ### speaks sometimes about suicide. I am very scared. Please pray we need help for money very soon from God.
 
Heavenly father I lift this family in front of you. who is very depress due to their debits want you help and guidance. the negative thought influencing upon them. father your son came on earth for save the lives. please father send your angle who help them to face this situation and fulfill financial needs! in Jesus mighty name! Amen.
 
Dear Father please deliver this family out of this storm of depression. Let them know that you are a healer and you would heal their situation. He will provide your every need.
 


Child of God,



Be Encouraged! I have prayed and asked God to honor your prayer request.

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and I those I love and care about. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 : In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, A Prayer Inspired by Job 33:15: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over us as we sleep. Open our heart and...
Replies
12
Views
162
Please pray for my for my nephew ###. He is associating with the wrong people. We are very concerned and scared that he would ruin his life. He ran away from home and has not come back yet for a week now. We are very worried. Please pray that he would be protected by the grace of God and come...
Replies
14
Views
232
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom