Thanks for your prayers my fellow prayer warriors. On 12th April 2023, I have posted a prayer request for my wife concerning an interview which she was supposed to apply for. She wrote an application letter and submitted it to the authority and waited for a call for an interview. After a few days, she received a call 📞 with excuses that her name was forgotten to be on the list and an interview was already done, so she has to wait for another call for an interview. Thanks Lord, she received a call for an interview, she did the interview but her name appeared on the second selection list. My prayer warriors, please let us continue praying and keep asking God if it's His will, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thanks for your prayers my fellow prayer warriors. On 12th April 2023, I have posted a prayer request for my wife concerning an interview which she was supposed to apply for. She wrote an application letter and submitted it to the authority and waited for a call for an interview. After a few days, she received a call 📞 with excuses that her name was forgotten to be on the list and an interview was already done, so she has to wait for another call for an interview. Thanks Lord, she received a call for an interview, she did the interview but her name appears on the second selection list. My prayer warriors, please let us continue praying and keep asking God if it's His will, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Some corrections,
###'s name appears on those names who are shortlisted as second selection names waiting for employment.
 
Praise God! I prayed for your requests, for continued faithfulness and God's blessings.
In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
162
A Prayer Request for ### and ### Please pray for ### and his wife ###. After many years in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, ### began studying Scripture on his own and came to see that the organization’s teachings—especially about Jesus, salvation, and the way it disciplines members—do not align with...
Replies
13
Views
298
please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom