Pray for my ###! Just had my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ###. She just had hip surgery weeks ago, and is having trouble recovering. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
75
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom