Pray for my husband ###, he's been ...

Beliayark

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my husband ###, he's been jobless. I pray God opens a big job opportunity for him. We are heavily deabted 🤧😢
 
Pray for my husband ###, he's been jobless. I pray God opens a big job opportunity for him. We are heavily deabted 🤧😢
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband. He has blackouts and alot of body pains. He has been unemployed for 3 years due to a fall at work. Finances at home is blocked.
Replies
12
Views
173
Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
236
Dear Heavenly Father I pray my ### stops bullying me and looking for ways to mess up my life Dear God I beg for him to be Blessed or find healing from my mistakes I know I said something out of anger and hurt due to the provoking nature and environment, I prayed and have apologized so many times...
Replies
11
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom