Pray for my family. And my life, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
178
Good evening man of God I am ### from Cameroon please help me pray for the life of my kid brother due to the fact that he is being bad treated at his job side it's making him not wanting to continue working there and drinking alcohol and indebted please 🙏 man of God we are tired and don't know...
Replies
13
Views
142
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom