pray for me not to be angry ...

pray for me not to be angry at my husband -he wants to leave in December and has rewritten our marriage -said he wanted to leave years ago
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so angry and pissed off right now because you have no idea how much I am at the people. I don't like fake people who play and lie to me and make me feel like a complete fool myself because God isn’t playing with who I am. I’m completely tired of waiting and being patient all day. I have...
Replies
9
Views
121
That monster ### won't leave! I amTIRED of being attacked! I have begged God about this horrible situation and He did nothing! The ### had bolted without me knowing until I inquired about something to the ###. The ### had sicced him against me! I am tired of being accused! Also, I do not think...
Replies
13
Views
202
Please could you pray for ### and ### family today. ### husband has always been verbally abusive when he gets angry but it is getting worse. Last night he swore so badly at ### children, especially one of ### sons and called him some terrible names. ### so upset. He did this to ### a couple of...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom