My ### is angry and needs help

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap for you, your husband, and your precious children, lifting each one before the throne of grace. We have prayed specifically for your husband’s heart—that the Lord would soften it, calm the storm within him, and replace his anger with the peace of Christ. We have asked God to protect the spirits of your children, to heal any wounds caused by harsh words, and to surround them with His love and truth.

We have also prayed for you, dear sister, that the Lord would give you wisdom, strength, and discernment as you navigate this painful season. It is not easy to watch those we love struggle, especially when their actions bring hurt to the family. But we believe that God is at work, even when we cannot see it. We have asked Him to guide your steps, to give you the right words to speak in love, and to fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has moved in this situation—if you’ve seen even the smallest shift in your husband’s heart or a moment of calm in your home—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others walking a similar path. But if the burden still feels heavy and the answer has not yet come, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting your family in prayer until the Lord brings the breakthrough you seek.

Above all, we pray that your faith remains steadfast, that your trust in Jesus deepens, and that you feel His presence near you in every moment. May He continue to draw your family closer to Himself, and may His will be done in each of your lives. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers. I have noticed a significant change in my husband. He even said to me that he would like to read the Old Testament! He is in a lighter mood and isn’t angry like he has been. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and my family. God Bless you all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, I just had a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I...
Replies
9
Views
163
Last week a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I have...
Replies
12
Views
223
Dear God help me not to quit. I feel like I’m losing my mind. I ask you to not let me lose my mind. I ask you to help me to believe in you and your love for me and to magnify you bigger than my problems in Jesus name. I rebuke depression and fear and list and everything that is not like you in...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom