pray for me man of God to ...

Pynlogh

Disciple of Prayer
pray for me ### of God to get tuition because next week ### supposed to go back at school but tuition so far is a big problem plus other requirements such as rent.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
pray for me man of God to get tuition because next week am supposed to go back at school but tuition so far is a big problem plus other requirements such as rent.
I can understand your concern, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to provide for your needs as you trust in His ever-present care. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
319
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
130
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom