Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Replies
11
Views
140
I pray for forgiveness for my wrong doings. I have had an affair outside my marriage and been exposed to HIV. The mistress I was with has tested positive for HIV. We had ### encounters. I have not yet gathered the courage to go and get tested. I pray for strength and divine healing. My wife's...
Replies
10
Views
412
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible, Lk 24:45 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Eph 1:17, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Isa 11:2Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's...
Replies
10
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom