Pray for Healing of my daughter ###

richardmokaya

Servant of All
Lord I pray for the healing of ### who is admitted at ###.
I pray for financial resources to help clear the medical bill, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my daughter ### she is not feeling well. We have been to the hospital now and then but no change even when she takes medications.
Replies
12
Views
225
Please pray for my daughter. She is currently in the hospital with a severe wisdom teeth infection, and her face is very swollen. Please join me in prayer and ask God to guide the medical team. We want to place her in the right hands, knowing that Jesus Christ is the ultimate healer. I pray this...
Replies
12
Views
195
Good morning everyone? I need your prayers for my daughter ###, She has been coughing for a while now. I have gone to different hospitals for medication but all have failed. There is no change at all. My mother ### and mother in-law ### also father remember them. My sister ### and her family...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom