Pray For ###, ###, ###, and ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
Please pray for my ### & ###. They are ill. Pray for me, I am full of sin. Pray for me that I can release from sin & I want to live with my ###, ### & ###. I need a job at ###. Please pray.
 
Heavenly Father, I praise you because you sent Christ to conquer sin and death, and if we have Christ we're new creation who are not under the power of sin. If you are ###'s Messiah, please reveal yourself to him right now so that he may be flooded with the Holy Spirit, and be encouraged to stand up in Christ and experience your perfect love & healing. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Father,

Please bring healing to this family. Please be a ever present, tangible presence in their lives. I pray that you rebuke Satan & all evil from this child of Yours & bring him swiftly to You. Please place people after Your own heart in the lives of this family. Please bring them healing & maybe they can be a vessel to Your service, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now I have finally got the realization and transited from Christianity to Atheism and I could may money and job and marriage on my own which your God will does not provide, now I need not adhere to the equally yoked nonsense I can choose on my own which girl I want to marry what lifestyle I...
Replies
10
Views
127
Now I have finally got the realization and transited from Christianity to Atheism and I could may money and job and marriage on my own which your God will does not provide, now I need not adhere to the equally yoked nonsense I can choose on my own which girl I want to marry what lifestyle I...
Replies
9
Views
108
Please pray for my son ### to get a job Pls pray for me to release my holding finance to day
Replies
12
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom